Kids wearing out their Strider? That's a good thing! Upgrade their out-of-doors adventures with these aluminum wheels. These lightweight 12-inch wheels are a great upgrade for trail riding and come with tires and tubes.
$99.99 - $109.99
New Sheriff hubs are the ultimate in track racing hubs. They minimize weight with larger cutouts in the flanges, lightened axles, shorter bolts, and slimmer end caps than previous versions. The result is a hubset that weighs a mere 432g, 198g for the front, and 234g for the rear. This makes it one of the lightest track hubsets in the world, a figure even more impressive when you consider that All-City didn't eliminate the usefulness of a fixed / fixed or fixed / free option as most racing hubs do. They feature the finest Japanese manufactured 6902 bearings which roll incredibly fast and smooth while retaining excellent seals for all weather, all-day everyday durability. Front hub specs: - Weight: 198g - Torque Spec: 33nm (25ft lbs.) - Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm Rear hub specs: - Weight: 234g - Torque Spec: 33nm (25ft.lbs.) - Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 29mm - Drive Side Center to Flange: 29mm - Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm
Whisky's No.9 50d rims are designed to a be a lightweight, aero, stable starting point to build exquisite wheels. They offer an aero advantage over the 30d rims, while offering a stiffer, more robust platform. Fit for long days in the saddle, cutting through the wind and hammering finish line sprints, they’re a perfect all-rounder. These disc brake-specific rims offer clean design and aesthetics. Featuring a wide inner width, they pair well with a variety of tires across the full range of drop bar pursuits. As with all rims Whisky makes, these come with tubeless valves and required tape in the box. - Designed to be used with spoke nipple washers - Rider weight limit: 300lbs
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
• Strong Custom Strider Rim • Durable No-Flat Tire • Tread pattern and bearings matches the ST-4, and will fit on any ST-Model
Roadies all drool over carbon wheels, but the price tag often puts them out of reach. The new C 38 Disc wheels break down this barrier while bringing reliable, high performance carbon road wheels to the masses. With the C 38, we developed an all-new, lightweight, and durable carbon rim with the modern features that savvy riders demand, and then we paired it with trusty DT Swiss components, like DT 350 rear hub internals and Competition spokes, for a build that ticks all the boxes on your wish list. The new C 38s are the perfect depth (38mm), too, so they'll feel at home on everything from gravel bikes, to aero bikes, and everything in between. - Rim Type: Carbon clincher, 2Bliss Ready - Rim Material: Carbon - Braking Surface: Disc brake only - Rim Depth: 38mm - Rim Width: 21mm internal, 26.6mm external - Front Spoke Pattern: Two-cross/Radial - Rear Spoke Pattern: Two-cross/Two-cross - Spoke Count: 24 front, 24 rear - Spoke Type: DT Swiss Competition Race J-bend - Nipple Type: DT Swiss Pro Lock Brass hexagonal - Front Hub: DT Swiss 350 Disc for Roval, 100x12mm, Center Lock - Rear Hub: DT Swiss 350 Disc for Roval, 142x12mm, Center Lock, 11-speed - Assembly Method: Hand-built - Extras: Roval tubeless tape and tubeless valves - Total Wheelset Weight: 1,560g
$92.00 - $109.00
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 746 rear hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. Plus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
Slice through the wind on Roval's Rapide CLX 40 Wheelset. They feature 40mm-tall aero carbon rims, and DT Swiss Revolution straight-pull spokes laced to sealed ceramic cartridge bearings Roval hubs. The rear hub is adorned with DT Swiss's renowned 240 star ratchet internals. The wide, carbon rim provides a round tire profile and greater lateral stiffness for precise handling. This feathery, 1240-gram wheelset spins up with ease so you can bolt out of corners and breeze up the climbs. With your favorite tubular tires, these wheels roll as smooth as silk.
Mavic's Open Pro rims are the reference point for high-end wheel building. Light and strong Maxtal aluminum, Mavic's control-enhancing UB brake surface, double eyelets, and low-profile double-walled box construction add up to a rim that's fast enough to race and durable enough to ride every day
$116.99 - $379.99
Nothing amps up your ride like a wheel upgrade, and Shimano's RS21-CL wheelset is well worth a look. With a respectably low weight and double-butted aero spokes, these hoops are durable enough to train on and light enough for race day. The wide hub flanges and asymmetric rear rim keeps them stiff—just what you need for steering precision, high-speed cornering, and efficient power transfer. And, Shimano's angular contact bearings offer miles and miles of smooth-spinning, low maintenance riding. They're also compatible with 8-, 9-, 10- and 11-speed cassettes so you can use them on all your bikes.
- Double butted 2.0/1.5/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - 143g @ 32/265mm - Box of 72 - Nipples sold separately
- Double butted 2.0/1.5/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads. Black surface treatment resists scratches - 143g @ 32/265mm - Box of 72 - Nipples sold separately
- Bladed Revolution spokes 2.0/.09x2.3/2.0mm, black surface treatment resists scratches - Cold forging technology, CrNi stainless steel with rolled threads - No hub slotting necessary - 139g (32/265mm) - Box of 20 - Nipples sold separately
Roval's hand-built, low-profile SLX 23 is their best all-around alloy wheelset. A 17mm-wide internal rim width provides a better tire profile for incredibly precise handling. An extraordinary wheelset for nearly every application.
Stainless spoke nipple flat washers from Whisky. - .3mm Thickness
Engineered for light weight without sacrificing durability, the Roval SLX 24 is a no nonsense wheelset. The 20mm wide, tubeless ready, alloy rims provide an optimal tire profile to enhance confidence and feel on the road. Roval aero hubs with DT 350 star-rachet internals round out the package to create a light, stiff, and reliable wheelset. Tipping the scales at only 1460 grams, this wheelset is equally at home in a hilly road race or logging big miles training in the off-season.
The Flow's legendary history on the World Cup DH circuit, combined with Stan's WideRight 29mm internal width offers the perfect balance of tire stability for outstanding control at any speed. Genuine Bead Socket Technology rolls faster, corners harder, and withstands even bigger hits. Combined with a new shape, the Flow MK3 is born and bred for control at speed and perfect for technical trails and enduro racing. Laterally stiffer, more durable, and more lightweight, the Flow MK3 is in a class by itself for all-mountain performance. Flow MK3 wheels include pre-installed tape for tubeless use and Presta valve. - Tubeless ready with rim tape and valves installed - 29mm internal width for tires up to 2.8" - Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tire pinch flats - More durable rim shape and alloy Neo hubs accelerate quicker and last longer - Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance - WideRight optimized for 2.35"-2.80" Trail and All-mountain tires
$22.00 - $24.00
Front SealLock end caps for Neo OS and Neo Ultimate OS hubs. SealLock end caps feature a low-friction U-cup seal that snaps into place and stays secure even when your wheel is removed from your bike. Not compatible with non-OS hubs or Centerlock hubs.
- High performance Wheelset with internal vibration damping, ideal for DH and Freeride. - Unique profile with low sectional profile height and wide width, which adds radial compliance, while keeping high lateral stiffness. - Improved radial compliance for better traction over bumps and chatter, while reducing negative feedback to the rider. Performance and comfort enhanced. - Vibrocore inner well, reduces the transmission of harmful vibration frequencies, meaning less vibration for the suspension and rider, also increasing the fatigue life of the rim. - 30mm internal width extremely versatile, fitting tires from 2.0” to 2.6” perfectly, and even allowing + size tire use, without negative squaring off of tire profiles.
- 6061-T6 aluminum lever construction - Cr-Mo axle - Road 100mm/130mm - MTB 100mm/135mm - 110g
Whether the goal is a finish line, epic adventure or simply getting back home again, our new 900 hubs are ready for the challenge. On the inside, our smooth and durable DOUBLE TIME drive mechanism ensures rapid lightning-fast engagement for quick and confident pedal responsiveness. SPEEDBALL bearings provide smooth, long-lasting rotation performance. Multiple spoke-count and cassette-capability options, as well as interchangeable end caps make the 900 hubs a perfect choice for any disc-equipped road, gravel, cyclocross, cross country, trail, or enduro bike. - Includes Quick Release & 12x142mm Through AxleCaps - Fully convertible with tool free end caps - DOUBLE TIME mechanism offers smooth,quick and durable engagement - Versatile driver body can accept ROAD or MTB drivetrain, full spline or XD cassettes - Axle type: Conversion Caps included - Spoke holes: 24 - Brake compatibility: Disc (6-bolt) - Driver Mechanism: Double Time - Four Pawl - Axle material: Tapered aluminum - Driver body material: Aluminum - Hub shell: Aluminum - Seeker angled flanges - Oversized body
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 27.5'' / 584 - Axle Type 15mm TA - Hub Spacing 110mm Boost - Wheel-Brake Comp. Disc IS 6-bolt - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Tubeless Ready - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 27mm - Rim inner width range 22-27.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 32 - Hub Model SRAM 900 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type DT Champion - Valve Presta - Rim External Width 30mm - Depth 22mm - Rim Model Mavic EN427 Disc - Skewers Included No
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type Bolt-on - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 19mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Silver - Rim Drilling 32 - Hub Model Formula TH-50 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Presta - Rim External Width - - Depth 35mm - Rim Model Evo E-Tour 19
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 19mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula FM-21-QR - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width - - Depth 20mm - Rim Model Evo E-Tour 19 - Skewers Included Yes
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 26'' / 559 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim and Disc IS 6-bolt - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 19mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula DC-20 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width - - Depth 20mm - Rim Model Evo E-Tour 19 - Skewers Included Yes
$51.99 - $53.99
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 18.4mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Shimano Acera HB-T3000 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 24.4mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex DM18 - Skewers Included Yes
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type Bolt-on - Hub Spacing 135mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body Freewheel - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 18.4mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula FM-31 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 24.4mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex DM18
$349.99 - $350.00
Find the road less travelled on the new EA70 AX. Joining forces with the EA70 and EC70 AX Bar in our AX adventure road line, the new EA70 AX wheel has the durability to withstand trail riding but is translated to drop bar applications with center lock hubs and 11-speed road compatibility. From bikepacking adventures loaded with gear, to washboarded gravel descents with only your wheels and tires providing the compliance, we have you covered. The welded tubeless ready rim boasts a generous 24mm internal rim width that increased tire volume and gives an optimal tire profile for 35 to 50C tires. It’s the perfect wheel to round out any adventure drop bar build.
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 26'' / 559 - Axle Type 15mm TA - Hub Spacing 150mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Disc IS 6-bolt - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 94mm - Rim inner width range 45mm+ - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 32 - Hub Model Novatec D201SB - Wheel Weight 1550g - Spoke Type Stainless Black - Valve Presta - Rim External Width - - Depth 20mm - Rim Model Evo JP96 - Skewers Included No
Page 1 of 22 Next page