- Lock Type: Key - Thickness: 5mm - Lock Size: 85cm (2.8 feet) - Bracket: No
- Easy-Click Locking - Ergonomic dials for ease of use - New easy to use reset design - Included bracket to easily carry on a bike
- Easy-click locking, no need for keys when locking - 2 reversible keys, can be inserted either way - Included bracket to easily carry on a bike - Coiled and compact for easy transportation
The KryptoFlex 1018 Combo Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable to be used in low-crime areas or as a secondary security measure. The integrated, four-digit resettable combination lock has indexed number dials to provide error-free combination setting. The KryptoFlex 1018 Combo Cable is 3/8-inch x 6-feet.
- 5mm hardened steel links for moderate-security lock-ups - Durable rubber coating on steel links protects the bike frame - Includes new click tight transport bracket - Includes 2 Keys - Key Safe Program - Eligible for the Anti-theft Protection Offer - Product dimensions: Length 100cm - Product weight: 2.65 lbs
- New hardened deadbolt anti-rotation design - Includes 2 stainless steel keys with an ergonomic design to reduce the amount of torque, and keep them from bending or breaking - Includes side mount, snap-in bracket - Disc-style cylinder with center keyway - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 4” x 8” (10.2cm x 20.3cm) - Product weight: 2.05 lbs
Constantly improving. Kryptonite's New-U generation of U-Locks features a patent-pending double deadbolt design, anti-rotation capability, sliding dust covers, and an updated, modern design. The KryptoLok has a security rating of 6/10 making it a great choice for quick urban stops or longer suburban stops. Specifications & Features: - 6/10 security rating - 12.7mm hardened PERFORMANCE STEEL SHACKLE - Patent-pending HARDENED DOUBLE DEADBOLT DESIGN gives additional protection against twist attacks - HIGH SECURITY DISC-STYLE CYLINDER is pick and drill resistant - Includes 2 STAINLESS STEEL KEYS, with ergonomic design to reduce the amount of torque, and keep them from bending or breaking - Includes 4’ KRYPTOFLEX DOUBLE LOOPED CABLE for securing front wheel or accessories - Includes FLEXFRAME-U BRACKET providing convenient multi-location u-lock transport - Protective vinyl coating - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 4” x 9” (10.2cm x 22.9cm) - Product weight: 3.65 lbs (1.66 kgs)
$89.99 - $109.99
Maximum-security ground and wall anchor, providing a secure point for locking your bike at home, garage or office. ANKR’s unique design means that it provides maximum security when mated with a lock (try with a Hiplok maximum-security chain lock) but can be easily moved should you relocate or want to store your bike elsewhere. Made from premium hardened-steel with bolts included, ANKR is rated Gold level security for both bicycles and motorbikes. ANKR is easy to install and suitable for inside or outside use.
ABUS' Pro Tectic Frame Lock is good for quick errands in safe neighborhoods. Its extra-wide opening—2.48 inches wide and 4.25 inches high—locks your rear wheel, preventing your bike from rolling or being ridden, while accommodating a variety of tire/wheel sizes. The case, 8.5mm shackle, and supporting elements of the locking mechanism are all made of special temper-hardened steel. The locking mechanism is in the lock body, providing an easy connection to the 4960 accessory chains and cables (each sold separately), and letting you lock your bike to a fixed object. The 4960 can be mounted to the bike using either the cantilever brake-mount option or the spannband LH adapter for bikes without screw/bolt sockets. - Mechanism Type: Key - Diameter: 8.5 mm - Shackle Height: 108 mm - Shackle Width Inner: 6.3 cm - 2 keys are supplied with the lock
Page 1 of 1