Specialized's lightweight Power Comp saddle is Body Geometry designed for both men and women to have top performance in a more aggressive position. Proven through blood-flow testing and pressure mapping, the extra wide and elongated Body Geometry channel and proper sitbone support allows for all day comfort.
• Patented Body Geometry design is lab tested for both men and women to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries
• Stiff, carbon-reinforced shell for longevity and all-day riding efficiency
• Lightweight and supportive PU padding for comfort and support on longer rides
• Lightweight and super-durable hollow Cr-Mo rails
• Tough, light and water resistant cover
• Level 2 padding: Medium density foam; bike feel with additional cushioning
• SWAT compatible mounts co-molded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions
Features & Info
Weight: 247g (143mm), 253g (155mm), 256g (168mm)
100% of respondents would recommend this to a friend.
Dec 05, 2017
Would recommend to a friend
I replaced a the three year old stock toupe on my Secteur with this seat. I had it adjusted wrong on the first ride and it hurt. I took the bike in to Rock-n-road and they re-adjusted it. 60 miles on my sit bones are getting used to it, and its definitely worth the upgrade. The toupe was good, just getting thin. This was a good next step.
from Downey, CA
Mar 26, 2017
Specialized Power Comp
Extremely comfortable. Have tried a few different saddles over the years, but not one has been this comfortable. Have only had for a few weeks and only used on short rides (25-30 miles) and on the trainer until more daylight is available. Not perfect but the best I have had so far.
Sep 23, 2015
Great Saddle for the Price
Got fitted for a saddle. I have Wide sit bones so a 155 or 168 was he size I needed. I has a 155 Ergon but the channel was no tthat deep and ewas experiencing some numbness down there. Picked up this saddle and I feel the difference a'lready and only road 25 mile so far.