Following input from WeThePeople flatland riders Waldemar Fatkin and Dustyn Alt, the Utopia Fork is reborn for 2018 and now features zero degrees of offset to suit technical flatland riders who need a bombproof fork. The smooth tapered legs and extra strong slotted dropout design make this thing the perfect zero offset fork for flatland riders wanting to put their fork through some serious abuse. Available with or without brake mounts depending on what side of the century you started riding.
- Full liquid post heat-treatment on 4130 M2 Chromoly
- Fully CNC'd steerer, single butted
- Integrated crown race designed to work with integrated headsets with a 45° bearing
- Laser cut and CNC'd, 5mm, 4130 CrMo, heat-treated for 3/8'' (10mm) axle
- 7075-T6 alloy top bolt, M24 thread, 3/8” socket wrench fitment