Women's Mountain Liner Shorts with SWAT
Not all liner shorts are created equally, and with a patent-pending design, Specialized's Women's Mountain Liner Shorts with SWAT intend on keeping it that way.
The SWAT technology features two integrated SWAT pockets on the shorts themselves. The pockets sit flush against the body, and they're shaped and structured to ensure that their contents won't ever come bouncing out. The VaporRize mesh fabrics take lightweight to the extreme for a more comfortable and cooling feel, while the 7.5-inch inseam (size Medium) plays nicely with shorts when you're layering.
For the chamois, you'll get Specialized's women's-favorite, Body Geometry Women's Mountain insert that keeps pressure off of soft tissue like nothing else on the market, while also providing enhanced blood flow and plenty of support while in the saddle.
- VaporRize mesh fabrics are extremely cool, comfortable, and lightweight, while creating a dual benefit of being highly effective at moisture wicking and evaporation.
- Two integrated SWAT pockets (patent-pending construction) give plenty of room to house your trail essentials, putting everything you need right where you want it.
- Fold-over leg cuff prevents pinching and discomfort by providing an even, low-volume, and compressive fit over the leg.
- Women's Body Geometry Mountain Chamois adds unrivaled comfort by strategically removing pressure on nerves and soft tissue.
- 7.5" inseam (size Medium)