Men's Pitch Expert 27.5
Nothing quite beats the thrill of mountain biking, and the Pitch Expert 27.5 is the perfect way to get introduced to the feeling. Its hardtail design makes climbing a breeze, while also making descending an agile, fun-filled affair. Our Sport Trail 27.5 geometry, meanwhile, keeps you comfortable and confident on a variety of terrain, and the Shimano component spec keeps you rolling for miles, with minimal maintenance. It's time to get out there and have some fun.
- The frame is constructed from lightweight A1 Premium Aluminum in order to provide a compliant, durable platform to support our acclaimed Sport Trail 27.5 Geometry. Combined, you get a bike that's extremely versatile, making it equally capable on the climbs and descents.
- Custom SR Suntour 27.5 fork features our Multi-Circuit Damping technology to eliminate any "pogo" effect by delivering 80/100mm (size-specific) of hydraulic damped suspension and rebound that smooths out rough terrain.
- The Shimano Deore rear derailleur provides crisp, reliable shifting that you can count on when the going gets rough. With it, you'll be able to precisely move through the wide, 11-34t gear range, to make climbing hills almost as easy as rolling on the flats.
- A1 Premium Aluminum, Sport Trail 27.5 Geometry, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger
- SR Suntour XCR 32 27.5, coil spring, custom Multi-Circuit damping, 80/100mm travel (size-specific)
- Front: 9x100mm QR
Rear: 9x135mm QR
- Stout Trail 27.5, alloy, disc only, double-wall, 25mm inner width, 32h
- Ground Control Sport, Flak Jacket flat protection, wire bead, 27.5 x 2.3"
- Stout, forged alloy, 3x9
- Bottom Bracket
- Square taper, 73mm, internal bearings
- KMC X9EPT, 9-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable Missing Link
- Front Derailleur
- Shimano Altus FD-M370, 34.9mm clamp, top-swing
- Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Deore 9-speed
- Cassette/Rear Cogs
- Sunrace, 9-speed, 11-34t
- Shimano Acera, 3x9
- Stout double-butted alloy, 18mm rise, 8-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 740mm width, 31.8mm
- Specialized MTB Grip, lock-on
- Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise
- Shimano BR-M315, hydraulic disc, resin pads
Front: 180/160mm rotor
Rear: 160mm rotor
- Henge Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- Seat Post
- Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm