Men's Pitch Comp 27.5
There's no better time to get out and hit the trail than right now, and with a bike like the Pitch Comp 27.5, this is more true than ever. It features a hardtail design that makes it efficient at climbing and rolling on the flats, while being sturdy and dependable on descents. Meanwhile, our Sport Trail 27.5 Geometry has been paired with an aluminum construction to provide plenty of comfort and confidence over nearly any kind of terrain. And to make sure that your investment in dirt is going to last for the long haul, we've thoughtfully selected components that place a focus on durability and performance. Get ready to roll, the dirt is calling.
- The frame is constructed from lightweight A1 Premium Aluminum in order to provide a compliant, durable platform to support our acclaimed Sport Trail 27.5 Geometry. Combined, you get a bike that's extremely versatile, making it equally capable on the climbs and descents.
- Custom SR Suntour 27.5 fork features our Multi-Circuit Damping technology to eliminate any "pogo" effect by delivering 80/100mm (size-specific) of hydraulic damped suspension and rebound that smooths out rough terrain.
- The smooth-shifting 9-speed Shimano Acera rear derailleur, combined with an 11-34t cassette, has the bike ready to climb just as well as it rolls along the flats.
- A1 Premium Aluminum, Sport Trail 27.5 Geometry, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger
- SR Suntour XCM w/MCD 27.5, coil spring, custom Multi-Circuit damping, 80/100mm travel (size-specific)
- Front: 9x100mm QR
Rear: 9x135mm QR
- Stout Trail 27.5, alloy, disc only, double-wall, 25mm inner width, 32h
- Ground Control Sport, Flak Jacket flat protection, wire bead, 27.5 x 2.3"
- Stout, forged alloy, 3x9
- Bottom Bracket
- Square taper, 73mm, internal bearings
- KMC X9EPT, 9-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable Missing Link
- Front Derailleur
- Shimano Altus FD-M370, 34.9mm clamp, top-swing
- Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Acera 9-speed
- Cassette/Rear Cogs
- Sunrace, 9-speed, 11-34t
- Shimano Acera, 3x9
- Stout double-butted alloy, 18mm rise, 8-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 740mm width, 31.8mm
- Specialized MTB Grip, lock-on
- Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise
- Shimano BR-M315, hydraulic disc, resin pads
Front: 180/160mm rotor
Rear: 160mm rotor
- Henge Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- Seat Post
- Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm