Low traffic volumes but fairly hilly. Some amazing relatively
undeveloped countryside. Click on map for detailed ride description. Cue
• From the intersection of Old Lynchburg Rd and 5th St go 2.4 miles to a
RIGHT on Dudley Mountain Rd (706).
• Follow Dudley Mountain Rd for 3.7 miles to a RIGHT on Red Hill Rd
• Continue STRAIGHT on Red Hill Rd for 1.9 miles to route 29.
• Cross 29 and continue STRAIGHT on Red Hill Rd. for 1.9 miles to a LEFT
on Taylors Gap Rd (710).
• Follow Taylors Gap Rd for 1 mile down a big hill to a RIGHT on Edge
• Edge Valley Rd for 2.7 miles to a T intersection - LEFT on Plank Rd
• Plank Rd for 2 miles to the intersection with route 29.
• STRAIGHT across route 29 at Crossroads to continue on Plank Rd.
• Plank Rd. for 4.44 miles to a LEFT on Old Lynchburg Rd (631).
• Stay on Old Lynchburg Rd for 3.12 miles to the intersection with Red
Hill Rd (708). Stay STRAIGHT on Old Lynchburg Rd for another 6.3 miles.
• Either turn LEFT on Old Lynchburg Rd to return to the UVA area or go
STRAIGHT on 5th St Extended to return downtown.
Home Privacy Contact Us Catalog Service Fitting
941 2nd SE, Charlottesville VA 22902 | Phone: 434.977.1870